A Little Bit Britain- Part 2
Due to popular demand we will continue adding our observations to 'A Little Bit Britain'.
· Babies having babies- Britain has the largest number of unmarried teenage mums than any country in the world (me thinks most of these are living in Hastings);
· Carpeted bathrooms- ewwww, these are just so wrong and our place has one too;
· Porno Newspapers- Australia has its trashy tabloid newspapers too but nothing will prepare you for the tabloids here. Full frontal nudity on Page 3!!! No wonder the children here are the way they are.

1 Comments:
Hi Karen and Mark! Just wanted to let you know that we're still alive and well in rural NSW! Paul's on the header ( I think the English call them combine harvesters! how posh!)Max is all but walking-only one hand held these days! And I'm going back to studying- doing Tafe Cert 4 in Breastfeeding Counselling and Human Lactation!Can't wait for another long letter- but am also enjoying my 1st time blogging! I know am a giant technology-free bumpkin! see you next year love and kisses from all the Bonners (Makin' Bacon)
Post a Comment
<< Home